Deadline is Feb 10th or until spot is filled. The details are complex, so have a look at the pdf here.
Too lazy? You’re in luck, cause I’m going to summarize it for you.
- Jointly organized by Pharmacy, Phys. Ed., Public Health, and New College.
- Internship itself is from May 26 – Aug 10
- Costs ~$7200 per student, average of ~$3500 of this can be subsidized
- For HMB students, 3rd/4th year students may apply and will count as a full credit (independent study course)
- Application: Cover letter, CV, Contact info of two referees, ROSI academic history
Interested? Read the pdf for details.